safety, security,comfort and companionship
- for life
Secure Referral Platform
Visiting people living with enduring mental illnesses, in their own homes and/or out in the community.
Who is eligible for the service?
Adults who live with enduring mental illnesses, who are not dangerous or high risk – we have a duty to keep our staff safe from risk of danger. Clients must agree to receiving our service. The only restriction on visits is that clients must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs at the time of the visit. If they are, our visitor will leave, explaining why.
Currently we have reached full capacity with referrals from the New Forest Area, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be notified of when we can receive more referrals. We are accepting referrals for Southampton from March 2022. More information on the areas we cover will be posted on the website soon.
What is the process?
To refer a patient to us:
- Send an email to email@example.com to inform us that you would like to refer clients to us, to benefit from our Outreach Services. We will then set you up with an account and send you login details.
- Once your account is set up, go to the bottom of this page and download a Referral Form, and complete it with your patient details.
- Log in with the username and password that you will have received, and then:
a. Completed Referral Form
b. Patient Risk Assessment
c. Support plans
- We will receive an automated email from this system that will alert us to your Referral. If we require any more information, or have any questions we will contact you to discuss.
What happens next?
Our Outreach Manager will visit the client to complete a risk assessment of the home and discuss with the client what their expectations are and what sort of support would be most helpful. Any urgent issues will be addressed at that stage. Then the Outreach Manager will match the client to an Outreach Visitor and they will visit the client together to make the introduction. Regular visits will be planned at that point.
Feedback and Complaints
Any complaint about the Outreach Support Programme should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org All complaints will be acted on accordingly.
- Select the 3 files to upload
- Tick “I’m not a robot”
- Press ‘Upload Files’
Allowed file types: *.doc,*.docx,*.pdf,*.jpg,*.png,*.bmp
Maximum file size: 2MB